Our community makes regular statements of faith based on deep Christian tradition.
But what do we mean when we say “Jesus is the Son of God” or “God is Love”?
Throughout Lent and going through Easter, we’ll be using the traditional Lenten scripture readings to explore some of these affirmations of faith and understand what they mean for us today.
If you are a lifelong Christian or someone curious about what Christians, particularly our community, believe, join us for this journey of faith through Lent.
- This We Believe: Christ Is Risen! April 8, 2012
- This We Believe: The World Is a Very Broken Place April 1, 2012
- This We Believe: God Loves All People March 25, 2012
- This We Believe: God Is Love March 18, 2012
- This We Believe: Discipleship is Costly March 4, 2012
- This We Believe: Jesus Is the Son of God February 26, 2012
- This We Believe February 4, 2012