The Chronicles of Narnia are an overt Christian allegory. The Lord of the Rings is steeped in Christian theology, particularly in its pitting good versus evil. But what on earth could a morally complex story full of lots of gray areas like Game of Thrones possibly have to teach us about Christian faith? “Different roads sometimes lead to the same castle.”
- There Is Only One Thing We Say to Death: Not Today April 20, 2014
- For the Night Is Dark and Full of Terrors April 20, 2014
- The Man Who Passes the Sentence Should Swing the Sword April 18, 2014
- Night Gathers—And Now My Watch Begins April 17, 2014
- Valar Morghulis; Valar Dohaeris April 13, 2014
- What Is Dead May Never Die April 6, 2014
- I Have a Tender Spot for Cripples and Bastards and Broken Things March 30, 2014
- We Do Not Sow March 23, 2014
- You Know Nothing, Jon Snow: The Faithfulness of Unknowing March 16, 2014
- Winter Is Coming March 6, 2014
- Lent and Easter with Game of Thrones January 7, 2014
View Clips from Game of Thrones
Mouse over the video to bring up the playlist menu to select the appropriate clip.
Listen to “A Game of Alleluias”, our setting of Easter Alleluias to the theme from Game of Thrones, sung as the recessional on Easter Sunday.