Questions. We all have them. Religious folks have often confused faith with certainty and tried to offer simple answers to life’s biggest questions. This fall, the AU Methodists will explore some of these big questions. We’ll talk about how people have grappled with these questions throughout the centuries. And instead of offering easy answers, we’ll do something a bit harder — grow together in a faith that welcomes questions and doubts.
- What do I believe? November 8, 2015
- What does it mean to live a good life? October 25, 2015
- Do I have to love my (annoying) roommate? October 18, 2015
- Will I find love? October 11, 2015
- Who am I…and what am I doing with my life? September 20, 2015
- Questions Welcome September 13, 2015
Have a big question that you don’t see in this list? Drop us an email and let us know what you’re wondering. Chances are, we’re wondering, too!